Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day

Wow! My first post.

I know Valentines day is over and I'm happy about it. It's not because I didn't get myself a date but because I'm done with my cupcake and cookie orders. All have chocolate bases and fondant topped. I also made my family a special chocolate cake as my love day offer.

We don't usually celebrate Valentines day at our church because we are not Catholics but we do know about Love and it's deeper meaning... especially that it is not just an emotion... it's some form of a state of mind. However, I still made my cake to show my love for my family. :)

So no more fusses... Here are the photos of the cupcakes I made and the cake of course. :D
Happy Love Day everyone. :)

Clarice's

Gayle's
another one of Gayle's

Gayle's cookies

Karla's

Sherwin's

and of course, the decadent chocolate cake. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment