Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Things have been a whirlwind lately with regards to life and love for me. Been on duty most times at the hospital with changing shifts and trying times. A lot of people have been getting sick lately and some too are bringing more children into the world. I am currently assigned in the Delivery Room and helping women give birth has been my thing lately. Although it's mostly a doctor-nurse team tasking here, watching the whole birthing process is utterly amazing. Labor though looks really painful and scares me a lot. Some of them really get irritable but you know, that is so understandable. With regards to love, uhmmm... I'd like to keep it a secret for now. I'd like to savor the 'funny feeling' it while it's new and while it lasts.

So much for that. Hihi. This weekend, one of my brothers went home from Cebu City and so it called for some baking. I still had left over chocolate chips in the fridge and my sister was dying for choco chip cookies so that's what I decided to make. I used my sugar cookie recipe because I wanted to make cut outs but somehow, it didn't work. haha. I still pushed through anyway and didn't yield much because I halved the recipe. 

 Here are two of them.
Bit the one on top. Haha.
They tasted good... but not best.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment