Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chocolate Chunk Nips Cookies

I just came from a graveyard shift duty and I'm so drowsy right now. But I feel the need to share my baking adventure last night. I was browsing through some photos at Tastespotting when I found this cookie photo that looked really yummy. I clicked on and was brought to Bakergirl's blog. As I read on her story, I realized that I am somehow in a similar situation as her. 

Well anyway, I copied the cookie recipe and commented that I would make my own. And I did, last night. I used Nips instead of M&M's as they are cheaper of course but taste just as good. The cookies turned out really chocolatey and she was right about the cinnamon. It makes the chocolate flavor pop. Needless to say, the cookies were a success and I felt so fulfilled. 


beautiful eh? 



cookie on my hand... will bite soon :D 

packed some for my childhood nurse friends :)

Thanks, Bakergirl :))

1 comment:

  1. They look so good! I'm so happy you liked them. I've never heard of Nips, but seriously, M&Ms are so expensive these days, I might have to look for them next time. That was sweet of you to package them for your friends too. Thanks for stumbling onto my blog!

    ReplyDelete