Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lagunay - Blanco Wedding

Well I didn't really contribute much to this occasion other than being present to witness and to eat. hihi...
Yeah I'm so much a big fan of weddings. I love playing spectator to how a man and a woman decide to live together, vowing to love each other forever.

I will be pouring out more of my thoughts about this in my diary blog Ponder Spills. For now, I'd just like to share how great the wedding was. It was on one of the most private beaches here in our locality. Beach wedding nearing sunset... so romantic, so beautiful... Comfy clothes, slippers... Not so many lavish decos... just mostly white and purple. Perfect weather. Really pretty.


There were lots of food too at the reception.


The buffet table


centerpiece... :)


my dinner plate


Queen Elizabeth cake.


It's kinda sad I wasn't able to take a photo of the wedding cake. We were seated quite far so that was the best I could get. haha

But for overalls, the wedding was almost if not perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment