Monday, December 6, 2010

Giant Christmas Cookies

A friend suggested the idea of making a giant cookie because she wanted to order some. I didn't make it to her deadline though because something came up causing me to decline. My brother wanted to bring some cookies on his way back to his work place in Cebu City. And so I suggested the same idea to him. When he said yes, I started doing my thing. I was on graveyard shift last night and I'm dead tired but nothing can stop me from doing something I really want to do. 

So here goes.

Christmas Tree

Wreath

Mistletoe

Snowflakes [not thoroughly dry yet.]

Notice they're not your ordinary cookies. 
They're approximately 7 inches in diameter and tastes just as good as the small ones. :)
They're not the most gigantic ones but they are giant enough for me. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment